Below you will find a link to download the Book of Abstracts for the upcoming FBS 2017 Symposium. This is a digital copy of the Special Issue of Footwear Science that contains all abstracts and is available exclusively to members of the Footwear Biomechanics Group. All attendees of the conference will recieve a hardcopy of the Special Issue of Footwear Science containing all abstracts. If you are not a member of the Footwear Biomechanics Group, you can become using the link below.
Current membership runs until December 2017 and includes:
- A discounted registration fee for the upcoming 13th biennial Footwear Biomechanics Symposium taking place in the Golden Coast, Austrailia in 2017
- Volumes 8 and 9 of the peer-reviewed journal Footwear Science
- Online access to all back issues of Footwear Science (Volumes 1-9, going back to 2009)
Subscriptions are for the print & On-line access to the articles. Upon purchasing your membership, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the articles online. ACCESS TO ONLINE ARTICLES MAY TAKE UP TO TWO MONTHS TO BECOME ACTIVATED.
To purchase or renew your membership, please click on the button below:
- To purchase back issues without a society membership, follow the link to the Footwear Science website (each issue has a 'buy now' icon), please click here.
- To purchase additional back copies, please contact Jacqueline Tearle at Taylor & Francis (email@example.com).
For any inquiries regarding membership/journal please contact:
FBG membership - Jay Worobets (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Editorial questions - E. C. "Ned" Frederick (email@example.com)
Advertising and marketing - Frédérique Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Special Issues of Footwear Science containing the all abstracts from the 2017 Footwear Biomechanics Symposium can be downloaded from the following link: