The 13th biennial Footwear Biomechanics Group symposium will be held as a satellite event to the 26th ISB Congress, being held just up the road in Brisbane, Australia. Come and join us for a stimulating scientific and technical program and enjoy the sun, sun and surf of Australia’s playground, the Gold Coast.
Griffith University has a long association with the Footwear Biomechanics Group and cordially invites world-wide colleagues to share state-of-the-art knowledge in footwear biomechanics and its applications.
Profession in the department of Kinesiology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
Foot and shoe savant and blogger
BioMechanica LLC, ASTM International Fellow, Runner's World Technical Editor
- Paper submission deadline 30th November, 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance 31st March, 2017
- Early bird registration deadline 20th April, 2017
- Regular registration deadline 30th June, 2017
- Conference begins 20th July, 2017
For additional information please visit the FBS 2017 section of the website.