The newest issue of Footwear Science is currently available online as well as in print. Footwear Science Volume 8, Issue 1, 2016 contains 6 original research articles focussed on badminton shoe, bicycle shoes, minimalist and maximalist footwear, plantar pressure differences due to ankle sprains and the 2015 Nike Award winning paper, amoung other articles.
The full list of articles within the current issue include:
- 2015 Nike Award Winner - The free moment in running and its relation to joint loading and injury risk - Willwacher, Goetze, Fischer, Bruggemann
- Changes in comfort perception and direction change performance of badminton shoes with extensive usage time - Hong, Lam, Wang, Cheung
- Effects of shoe type and shoe–pedal interface on the metabolic cost of bicycling - Straw, Kram
- Footwear-related variability in running - Schrodter, Bruggemann, Hamill, Rohr, Willwacher
- The influence of minimalist and maximalist footwear on the kinetics and kinematics of running - Sinclair, Fau-Goodwin, Richards, Shore
- Plantar pressure profiles of athletes with and without ankle sprains while walking barefoot and in sport shoes - Milford, Sole, Sole